Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems signing up

Problems signing up

Hi,

I've signed up for Premium for Family and need to create a subaccount for my daughter, however I've tried creating a free account in three different browsers now (Opera 60, Safari 12.1.1 and Firefox 67.0.1, all on macOS 10.14.5) and each time it just reverts back to the captcha; no other fields are highlighted red. The email address matches, the password includes capital letters and numerals (not that there seems to be any guidance on passwords on the page).

Can anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong?

(If anyone can suggest the function of having me complete a captcha to post this enquiry, incidentally, I'd be interested. Given that I'm already signed in and am thus clearly human, it seems to serve only to waste my **bleep** time.)

3 Replies

Hey there @psychedelictea

thanks for posting !

I'd suggest another trick of using Google chrome's incognito webpage feature.

Let me know how it goes 😃

Thanks @OneByBoo. I did 'solve' the problem in the end by adding a year to my daughter's age at sign up. Shouldn't have had to as she's old enough to have an account on the UK site according to Spotify's T&Cs, but there you go.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Hey @psychedelictea

thanks for the update !

Glad to hear it all works now.

Nevertheless, feel free to reply back to the post in case further help is needed and i'll be more than glad to jump back in and help 😃

Suggested posts