Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with Family plan

Problems with Family plan

Plan - Premium Family Plan

Country - Canada

After many tries, I think I finally got the family plan to work on multiple devices within my same household (I think), but... it only seems to work when we are all on the same home wifi. If I go for a walk down the street with my cell phone and the phone is now on celluar data, it doesn't seem to work. It's like it has a mind of its own. For example, in the house, I can play 2 different songs at the same time on 2 different devices. I leave the wifi area and my iphone now will only seem to play what had been playing in the house. Does anyone else have this problem? Am I doing something wrong? I'm really starting to get frustrated with this.

3 Replies

Hey @Schmitty2000 ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Are all the devices that you use for Spotify logged into different accounts?

For licensing reasons, it’s not possible to listen via the same account on more than one device at a time.

Let me know. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for the quick reply. Yes. We made brand new accounts for each device. Then sent the invitation link to each.

Hey @Schmitty2000 ,

Thanks for letting me know.

Can you please log out on all of your devices and then log back into each individual account? This is just to make sure that all devices are logged into different accounts. 

Let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts