Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Purchased Premium Family but doesn't show up in my account

Purchased Premium Family but doesn't show up in my account

Hi, I have an account from India and I had a single member plan but now I upgraded to premium family by using a 6 months pre paid options (I have made the payment and got the invoice), but I do not see the family option under my account details at all. I have tried logging out and logging in and also using incogni

Note that due to the pandemic I'm currently in Europe and not in India physically. 

What is the issue here? and how can I see family plan section to invite members?

Thanks

6 Replies

Hey there @Afshari!

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community!

We'd recommend checking your subscription status with the steps here.

If you had paid for your Premium Individual subscription with a pre-paid method, it's possible that your new purchase is queued up and you'll need to update your plan.

Keep us posted on how it goes and give us a shout if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, the status says premium only and not premium family. But there were 2 options to extend with prepaid, one for individual and one for family. I choose the family one, I’m attaching the receipt for your reference that states that as well. But it seems they proceeded the payment for individual only. Can you change this please?

D867EE1B-C408-4C29-B692-587C79E2365B.jpeg

hi @Elena can you please respond on this? as I really want this fixed.

Hey there @Afshari,

Sorry for the delay.

Could you try to upgrade your current plan through this Link. Make sure you choose a monthly recurring payment method as your payment option and not a prepaid one. 

This should change your subscription status with immediate effect. Don't worry, the premium time you've already paid for will be automatically added to your account and you will be charged only after the period you've previously paid for is over.

Let us know if this helped. We'll be on the lookout for your response. 

Have a great day!

AlexModerator

Hi Alex, thanks for your reply.

I tired but my card does not allow me to be charged on a monthly basis, see error below, so I had tried to buy premium family via the prepaid option which did not work if you read my original message. What can I do now?

This card doesn’t allow monthly billing. If your card has been charged, we’ll reverse the transaction.
You can still get Premium - just change to a prepaid plan, or try another card.

Hi again @Afshari,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Currently in your region you can pay for Premium Family only through a recurring card payment. In this case we can suggest that you try having another family member pay with their card (if their bank allows such transactions) and then settle the costs between yourselves.

Let us know if you have more questions.

AlexModerator

Suggested posts