Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Purchased family plan but plan manager still has free account?

Purchased family plan but plan manager still has free account?

Plan

Premium

Country

android

6 Replies

Hey there @cma1216

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Sometimes Spotify users create more than one account for different reasons. In such a case you might have both free and Premium accounts. If you're accidentally logged in to your free account, you won't be able to see Premium features. 

We suggest you head to this help page. Make sure you check all the troubleshooting steps and especially the ones for finding other accounts.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

Hello

I have exactly the same problem. I subscribe the family subscription one month ago after my free plan finished. I paid for this subscription and it does not appear in my spotify profile which still mentions a free plan. I check if I have other account and it is not the case. And my logg-in is correct.

Please advice.

Regards

Hi @user-removed,

Interesting case you've got there! 

If you've paid but don't see the subscription reflected on your account, we advise you ti check the the tips from this article

Let us know how it goes and what you've tried by far!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hi, It fixed it self and show up correctly as premium 10-20 mins later

I am the manager on the family plan, but it still doesn't allow me any of the premium features. It still shows the free version. I have been paying for this for months and I have no idea how to fix it. 

Hey  @Jboecksuarez,

Thank you for your reply in this thread. 

By saying that the app doesn't allow you to use Premium features , you got us thinking that you might be logged into another account that doesn’t have Premium. It's possible that you have 2 accounts with us and that you've updated one of them to Premium Family and the other one is on Free.

In order to check that , go ahead and view your plan and payments on your account page, under Your plan. You should see Premium Family there. If that's not what you're seeing, but you know you're paying for Premium, can you try locating your other account with the steps here?

Let us know how it goes. We'll be on the lookout for your update. 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts