Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re-enter a member of a family plan

Re-enter a member of a family plan

Hi, 

I am a member of a family plan. When my brother was introducing our house address he entered the wrong address. How can I fix this issue? 

If I exclude in from the plan and send him the invitation again will this fix the issue? 

Plan

Premium family plan 

Country

Portugal

3 Replies

Hey @Zemigz, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Sorry to hear this. 

It’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan.

If you move or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account (make sure you cancel the plan on your old account beforehand, and sign out everywhere).

I hope this helps! 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I don't want to change get the address registered to the family plan. I just want my brother the address he put in. I thought I could "kick" in out of the plannand then invite him again so he could input a new address. 

Does he really need to create a new account ? 

Hi @Zemigz,

I'm afraid @Billy-J is right. Nonetheless before creating a new account, you could try getting in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

A great way is to reach Spotify via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

You can also use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

When you message them, inform all the e-mail addresses on the plan.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts