Announcements

Recover old Family subscription

Highlighted

Recover old Family subscription

Visitor

Hi all,

my Credit Card expired and so I lost my Family subscription. I entered a new payment method, subscriped to Family again, but all family members are gone.

Is there a way to recover them?

Thanks

Arnakin

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Recover old Family subscription

Rock Star 3
Rock Star 3

Hi @Arnakin,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Once you've re-subscribed to Premium Family successfully with an updated payment method, you should be able to invite your family members to your plan again without any issues, by following these steps.

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

TreyAnastasioRock Star 3
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

I lost my Family subscription because I’m late to paid, I try paid with my visa card method like before but I can’t there is said an offer like new payment method using e-wallet money, I alreade refresh again still same I have to paid with new payment method.

Im still try to paid my family subscribetion via visa card, so i unsubscribe my family plan before as an initiative and not remove all people in list before. and still it can't paid with my visa card.. so i make a new account so i can re invite my family member.. but what happened is my family member cant join my new account subscrition.

to be honest i have no idea why it said their only can join subscribe once in 12 month period after.. , i guess they should make a new account as well, but they dont want make a new their personal and daily playlist again.. im so helpless now

can anyone help me so they can still join with their own playlist music and still together premium family subsribe with me?

Highlighted

Rock Star 3
Rock Star 3

Hi @Honggo,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

One solution is that the family member(s) experiencing issues create new accounts and then join the new Premium Family subscription. They (or you) can transfer the music and followers by following these steps so nothing gets lost.

The second one would be that you cancel your new subscription, and resubscribe with Premium Family on your old account.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

TreyAnastasioRock Star 3
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS