Redeeming offer for Google Home Mini

Re: [Subscription] Redeeming offer for Google Home Mini

Rhemmi
Regular
You should get a follow up email telling you to go to the google store and “purchase” it. A coupon is applied during the check out process.

MusicIsMyHealin

I'm lost cause I get it free in the cart then put my cc in it says 0 dollars then when I hit checkout this comes up 

An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later. [OR-IEH-01]

Pamela29
Casual Listener

Hello I have a problem I subscribed to the family plan and they told me to go to my email to claim my prize but the message did not arrive and when he entered the page he says that the offer is not available.

Pamela29
Casual Listener

Hello I have a problem I subscribed to the family plan and they told me to go to my email to claim my prize but the message did not arrive and when he entered the page he says that the offer is not available.
@Rhemmi wrote:

http://spotify.com/us/googlehome/register?

rkoiv8p7ilbxd3b

Yes! I'm having the same problem! It says the offer is not available. I signed up and told my mom that this was coming for the holidays.  I never received an email for the Google Home. I did get a few questions about my address, so I assumed that Spotify somehow just shipped it. When nothing arrived and I dug deeper, I found a link later on which said it wasn't activated yet for me, and then 'poof' as soon as I clicked on the thing to activate it, I'm told it's not available at this time.

SUGGESTED POSTS