Announcements

Removing Explicit Content for my plan members

Solved!

Re: Removing Explicit Content for my plan members

Regular

He told me last night that he can go to his own account page (on the desktop) and easily turn this on or off. I thought managers are the only ones who have an account page. Why do members have an account page and why are they able to easily turn on and off Explicit Content?

Highlighted

Re: Removing Explicit Content for my plan members

Hi there @nikeman,

Thanks for your reply.

We thought we'd jump in here to clarify some things.

Ever account in a family plan is a individual account which is being paid for by one user - the account manager. The manager can add/remove members of the plan and also allow explicit content on the member accounts. You can have a look at this support article for more info on how to do that. The member accounts should not have the option to switch explicit content back on from their own account page. If you're logged in with your manager account on their device, they could switch it on/off, but that's only if they have access to the manager account.

If that's the case, we'd recommend you go on Your account page and click the Sign out everywhere option. This will log you out for all device, after that you can log in only on the device that you're using personally.

Hope you find this info helpful.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?” ― Oscar Wilde
SUGGESTED POSTS