Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Right way to have little children listen to music/radioplays with a family account

Right way to have little children listen to music/radioplays with a family account

Hi all,

we have a family subscription which works well enough for my wife and me.  However, we don't really know how our 4yo son could make use of it in a reasonable way.  At the moment we start his child music/radioplays from our account (e.g., streaming it over our Google Home speaker in the living room).  But then our account is blocked and one of us cannot listen to music on another device.  That sucks!

Reading the community forums it seems that other parents create real accounts for their kids with separate email addresses and lying about their children's age.  However, I think that wouldn't work out for small children like our son since he doesn't have his own hardware nor android account anyway (so that we as parents could run a spotify instance with his account), and neither do I want to create one.

So is there yet another way to use Spotify Premium Family with little children?

1 Reply

We have the same problems with oss son, he is 10. He has his ovn tablet an cell phone, bur is under the age allowed for spotify and Facebook! Hos can he create hos ovn Account without lying on his age?

Suggested posts