Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SPOTIFY FAMILY SUBSCRIPTION

SPOTIFY FAMILY SUBSCRIPTION

I have been invited to a Spotify family subscription but I still cannot redeem my premium subscription on my device. Whenever I am about to submit the different information needed to confirm that I live together with the primary account owner, it will give me a reply which goes somewhat like this, "You can't join this premium for family. We couldn't confirm that you live at the same address as the main account holder." I already checked the main account holder's information, and I have inputed the same informations as his he did. So, I still don't know why they wouldn't accept the information I placed. Also, I have already been a member of the same Family subscription, but my premium account was stopped and this wasn't because the main account holder removed me from the list of family members. This happened for some unknown reason. Please attend to my concern ASAP. Thank you.
IMG_3702.PNG
1 Reply

Welcome to the Spotify Community, we're glad to see you're part of the band.

Right now, all members of the Premium for Family plan must live in the same physical address.

If you're having trouble verifying the address on your account to join the plan, and you live in the same physical address as the owner, we suggest contacting our Support team via @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. They'll gladly help you out with this issue.

If you're living in a different address, you can get Premium for your account here.

Let us know how it goes.

Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Suggested posts