Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SPOTIFY WILL YOU PLEASE ANSWER ME!

Solved!

SPOTIFY WILL YOU PLEASE ANSWER ME!

My sister and I have tried emailing you all for this problem! Why am I not being sent an invite for the family plan?? We have tried several times, canceled my account and still nothing! No one has bothered to tackle this issue because apparently this is happening to a lot of people! Get it together! Please contact me back! I will send you another email while I wait! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

That is very strange! Why don't you go on Twitter and shoot them a message @SpotifyCares ! I am sure they will get back to you! They answered mine!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi @ConnieLane,

That's not cool! In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

You can also use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

When you message them, inform all the e-mail addresses on the plan.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

That is very strange! Why don't you go on Twitter and shoot them a message @SpotifyCares ! I am sure they will get back to you! They answered mine!

Thanks @Xboxbennie, that's exactly what I suggested @ConnieLane to do on the same day she posted her question here.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts