Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Family invitation doesn't get recieved.

Spotify Family invitation doesn't get recieved.

Hey I bought Spotify premium family a week or more ago, and have since then tried sending invites with no success, which is very irritating, i keep trying to send to my brother but he wont recieve it, i tried different browsers, he checked all diffrent folders as junk or filters, nothing. 

I need help please

2 Replies

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

We’re sorry to hear you’ve been having difficulty inviting family members to join your Premium for Family subscription. Don’t worry! We’re here to help.

First please try re-inviting them. Just go to your Premium for Family account page, and select the member you want to re-invite. Then, click Replace, enter the member details and click Send Invite. Make sure you're using the email address registered in their accounts

If nothing works, could you ask them to check their junk/spam filter for the email?

Keep us posted.
Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

hola 
Tengo el mismo problema tengo un plan Premium y lo cambie a Plan Family Premium 

invito a miembros de la familia a unirse a la suscripción Premium para la familia, y no llegan los mail.

Ya Comprobé en las carpetas de correo no deseado o Spam y tampoco estan ahi, la direccion esta bien escrita.
se le ocurre que puede pasar?

Suggested posts