Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Family problem

Solved!

Spotify Family problem

We bought family prem, and i had this premium setting for a month or 2, 3 days ago or so spotify kicked me telling me i went back to FREE account but my family kept the PREMIUM one, then i got invited again but the page said it can't be confirmed that im part of the family, what should i do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ok @Andresmoreno098,

In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is filling out the online contact form.

Another great way is to reach Spotify via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

You can also use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

When you message them, inform all the e-mail addresses on the plan.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

I have the same problem! =(

Hey @Andresmoreno098 and @maraysacarvalho, welcome to the Spotify Community!

I may be able to help you -- what country are you from?

BittencourtSpotify Star

Colombia
Marked as solution

Ok @Andresmoreno098,

In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is filling out the online contact form.

Another great way is to reach Spotify via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

You can also use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

BittencourtSpotify Star

I incorrectly typed wrong zip code then I am unable to join family premium even when the main account tried to re-invite me on multiple attempts. Whenever I type in the correct address I always get this message "You can't join this Premium for Family account. We couldn't confirm that you live at the same address as the main account holder." What do I need to do?

Hey @cleidoh, I'm sorry about that.

My suggestion for you is the same I gave to the other users - get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is filling out the online contact form.

Another great way is to reach Spotify via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

You can also use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

Hope this is more helpful!

BittencourtSpotify Star

On monday I got cut off my premium account. My partner and I are having a premium account since years now and we both live together. He sent me an invitation, and if I follow the link and type in our address, I still can't be add. My partner says that this is because I am connecting via my facebook account. How can I be add to our family account? Thank you very much for your help! 

Hi @lölö, welcome to the Community 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star

same problem and didnt solved yet.

until yesterday it was working but now according to spotify my wife and my doughter dont live with me:)

Suggested posts