Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Kids not available in Germany?

Spotify Kids not available in Germany?

I have a premium family account. When I click on the links to the Spotify kids app, both Android and iOS, I am unable to install it. Furthermore, searches for them in the respective stores turn out no results. I assume there is a geographic lock on them since I live in Germany. Is that the case? And when will the apps be available for German residents?

Thanks

3 Replies

Hey there @khdohf,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Spotify Kids is not currently available in Germany which would explain what's happening here.

Right now, the Spotify Kids app is only available in a few select countries. However, we hope to have it available in other countries soon!

If you'd like to see Spotify Kids in your location, we'd recommend sharing it in our Idea Exchange where other users can show their support for this and leave their feedback. This way, you can also stay up to speed with any updates regarding this. To find out more info on sharing your idea with the Community, check out this Spotify Answer.

Hope this info is helpful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else!

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

It's ridiculous that we are now three years further and rollout of Spotify Kids stopped. Neighbouring countries Denmark and France were rolled out, and then it halted. Is there any plan to add more European countries? The Dach region, Benelux, Italy and Spain are still waiting. 

Hey @Dutch73,

I don't have any info about the other countries but Spotify Kids is available in Germany. 🙂

Have a great day.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts