Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Kids - what music is included in Audio for Older Kids?

Spotify Kids - what music is included in Audio for Older Kids?

I am a long-time Google Play Music user and really disappointed that I cannot setup a YouTube Music account for my daughter who is under 13.

Therefore considering switching to Spotify Family and in particular Spotify Kids - however, a little worried that Spotify Kids only makes available a 'hand-curated' selection of music. Unfortunately Spotify tech support couldn't give me detailed examples of what music is included and excluded from the 'Audio for Older Kids' in Spotify Kids.

Can anyone shed light on what music is included and what is excluded in Spotify Kids?

My daughter is a big fan of Fleetwood Mac's 'Rumours' and recently Queen and the Rolling Stones - are albums by these bands available?

Nb I understand that explicit lyrics are excluded and that I'd be able to manage what content they have access to.

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Devices

Galaxy S20, Iphone, Google Home and Nest Minis - all on most up to date OS

1 Reply

Hey @nicholas_rubin,

Thanks for getting in touch with us 🙂

If you can't find specific music in the Spotify Kids app, you can create a new playlist on your Spotify and share it with your kids. You can head here to find more information about this feature.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Stay safe!

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts