Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium Family, "Manage Family" tab not loading

Spotify Premium Family, "Manage Family" tab not loading

Plan

Premium Family (Pre-paid)

Country
INDIA

Device

Computer, Redmi MI 9T Pro, iPhone 6

Operating System

Windows 10, Android 10, iOS 13

My Question or Issue:

I recently purchased the Premium Family plan for Spotify. But after the purchase I couldn't find the "Manage Family" tab in the accounts section. I tried logging into the URL manually by typing it out, that too did not work. I looked online, found a URL, took me to the same URL which I had typed, and it still didn't load.
It loads the URL, no errors shown, but gets stuck loading on the 3 dots.

3 Replies

Hey, @LORD_INFINITY12 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

You can access the Premium Family management page here. If for any reason you cannot access it or if you don't see the option "Premium Family" on your account page menu, probably you've bought the Premium for Family plan for the wrong account. This way, I recommend that you double-check if you're running the correct plan on your account page or you can check if you've received a receipt of your purchase on the email account your Spotify is issued to. 

After confirming it, let me know and we can go ahead with the next steps, if necessary.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ive the same issue when going to the https://www.spotify.com/in/account/family/  link. The page just keeps showing 3 dots. I'm checking on the correct account.

Hey there @arunsudhakar,

Thank you for your post in this thread.

Can you try in a incognito/private window?

Another useful step to do is to try with another browser and internet connection.

Let us know how everything goes so that we can continue assist you if you need us to. We're happy to help 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts