NEXT STEP

Spotify family member can't be added

Spotify family member can't be added

Plan

Premium for family

Country

Czech Republic

My Question or Issue

I've added another family member to my premium for family a while ago. Everything's been working just fine, but today Spotify says that she isn't subscribed for Spotify premium and I can't seem to add her into my family plan again. Even though she uses the same adress it says "something's wrong".

Same thing happend when I added my first 3 family members and I had to get this all figured out by a support chat lady and she managed to add them to my family plan after confirming we all use the same adress. But there's no chat support anymore it seems...

Can somebody please help me sort this out?

3 Replies

Hey @Alexxxandra, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great!

Could you try sending them an invite using a different browser or incognito mode? If that doesn't help, please send me a screenshot of the error messages being shown.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, thanks for the advice.

I'm able to send the invite, that's not the problem...

The problem is that when she accepts the invite and confirms the adress, it says something's wrong with the adress.

Is it possible she used a different adress when she created her account and now it won't let her change it. So the only way to sort this out would be to set up a new account with the new adress?

Hey @Alexxxandra.

Thanks for the info! 

Can you make sure that the family member resides at the same address as you? Also, if you made a mistake in your address - or the other member made a mistake, they won't be able to join your Family plan. 

There's more info on this here.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts