Premium

Country

US

Device

Iphone 6plus

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

I was invited to join spotify premium family. Looking ahead to be a year I join the family package. I do not know whether after the expiration of the period of one year, I can continue to participate in spotify for families or not. I heard some people say that after that time I will no longer be in spotify for families. If I want to continue using it, I have to create a new account.

1 Reply

Hey there @dantlr,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community!

In order to join a Family plan you must live at the same home address as the plan manager. Keep in mind that if a member of the plan doesn’t live at the same address they may be removed. You can learn more about our T&C here.

With that said, there is no time limit on how long you can join a Family plan and you can keep your old account once you move out of the household and leave the plan, join another Family plan or subscribe to your own Premium Family.

For full info on Premium Family, we recommend checking out this support article.

Hope this answers your question. Give us a shout if you need a hand with anything else 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts