Spotify says my WIFE isn't able to join my family premium plan

Spotify says my WIFE isn't able to join my family premium plan

LucasAdriano
Visitor

I sent an invitation to my wife to join my family premium plan but she always get a message saying she can't join because only people who lives in the same house are able to join. She is my wife and of course she lives with me. Spotify has an esquisofrenic way to figure it out who lives and who doesn't in the same house. If it was smart, it would see that our IP is the same. I tried all ways i could to put her in my plan  but no sucess. There is no usefull information about this issue in the suport. So if i don't get any help here i will cancel my subscription. It is frustrating.

Plan

Family Premium Plan

Country

Brasil

Device

(iPhone 7)

Operating System

(iOS 12.3.1)

2 Replies

Re: Spotify says my WIFE isn't able to join my family premium plan

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey @LucasAdriano, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try sending your wife another invite using a different valid email address? If that doesn't help, it must be that you entered something incorrect when entering your address when you first started.

Let me know how this goes :) 

Billy-JRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Re: Spotify says my WIFE isn't able to join my family premium plan

ramirezbenjamin
Visitor

I have the exact same problem. My wife and my son can't connect to the Family Plan. Of course we live together in the same house. 
We need help to solve this problem. In fact, they were already members of the plan some days ago, and all of a sudden they were eliminated. This is frustrating.
Please give us the clue we need.

SUGGESTED POSTS