Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Suddenly kicked out of Spotify Family

Suddenly kicked out of Spotify Family

Since of this month, I've been kicked out of a Spotify Family account. So it seems, because the admin can't see my account in his Spotify Family plan. At the same time, when I log into my account, Spotify tells me I am in a Family account. Which is apparently not true. When the admin sends me a new invitation to join Spotify family, nothing happens when I click on the link. Any thoughts?

4 Replies

I have a similar problem: a member of my family account was kicked out for no particularly reasons. Also it seems that i cannot do anything about it.

Some one can help us? 

Hey @flying_butter.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

Just to confirm, when you log into your account and go to this page, does it say that you are a member of a Family plan?

If so, it's quite possible that you have two separate accounts, since you said that the owner of your Family plan can't see your account - one on free after being removed from that Family plan, and another which is part of another Family plan.

We suggest that you reach out to our Customer Support team here, who will be able to consolidate the two accounts and help you rejoin the Family plan that you were originally part of.

Hope that helps! Let us know how you get on and if you have any further questions.

@caroghr - could you let us know what you've tried so far? That way we'll know what else to suggest 😉

Infortunately one of the member of my family plan was kicked out.

He used VPN, probably for it.

Now he's not able to join me and the other members, i tried to invite him again, but it isn't working.

How can we include him again?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Hey @caroghr.

Thanks for reaching out 🙂

No worries - just ask the family member to reach out to Customer Support via the link I provided in my previour post - they'll help him get back on 😉

Hope that helps! Let us know if there's anything else.

Suggested posts