Country

Czech Republic

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

Hi, 

I’m currently using the 3-months-for-0.99€ offer and would like to switch to a Family account. How does that work? Is my 3-month subscription cancelled, does it resume after I un-member myself from the Family, or do I get added to the Family after my 3 months are up?

3 Replies

Hi there,

Do you plan on joining someone's Premium for Family or you're starting your own Plan?

Thanks! 🙂

I have much the same question, so I hope I'm not hijacking the OP's post ...

I will be the owner of the family account and will invite other family members.

Do I cancel the $0.99 subscription and re-subscribe with a family membership, or just use the CHANGE option?

When I started the CHANGE option, I got the message: If you confirm, your plan will change immediately. Starting 5/3/19, you’ll pay $17.99 automatically each month, but you won’t be double-charged for days you’ve already paid for ... does that mean that I will continue with the promo subscription until 5/3/19 (nearly 6weeks more) but as a FAMILY account, or will the family account not start until that date and upon first payment of $17.99?  If the former is correct, then that would be better value than cancelling and re-subscribing.

Hi @Starruby

To ensure that we can offer you the best help that we can, could you please create your own thread? Doing so is easy. Simply select the appropriate board here, and then select “Start a Topic.”

Thank you very much!

Suggested posts