Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Terrible User Experience

Terrible User Experience

There are a couple of things that make using Spotify a terrible user experience, hopefully your product and UX team will fix this.

1. Your Spotify Premium is not $9.99 like it states on your website and in my Spotify user acount. The Premium plan is $14.99. Spotify states that its Family and Premium plan but either way the price is inconsistent.  Suggestion offer three plans, Free, $9.99 & $14.99 or just two plans, Free and $14.99

2. Adding a new user is the worst experience I have encountered with a business with such a large user base. I really have to cancel my account in order to add another family memeber? Suggestion - dont give the user the illusion of adding memebers is as simple as clicking an authorization email, its not. 

Do not project your business problems on to the user experience. 

1 Reply

Hey @piercebronkite,

There are 4 plans available at Spotify:

1. Spotify free
  2. Spotify Premium
  3. Premium for Family
  4. Premium for Students

When you have suggestions to change the current system you can post your idea in the Idea Exchange and when it gets enough likes, it'll maybe get implemented in the future 🙂

To add a new account to your Family subscription, just follow the steps provided in this support article 🙂

Let me know how it goes and 

Have a nice day!

Luke

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts