Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tried Adding Family member to Family Plan, won’t work.

Solved!

Tried Adding Family member to Family Plan, won’t work.

Hi I tried to have somebody in my house added to my new Family Premium account. I sent him the invite and he clicked Accept Invitation it went to a log in screen and when he put in my log in info it just went to my account page. We live in the same house so that shouldn’t be an issue.

Whats going on?

edit: he also has a Free Spotify account. Could that be the issue?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify Family is a way to provide Premium to a family. You get Premium for your account +5 other seperate accounts that still live in the same house. That means he would have to have his own Spotify account and then you can proceed to invite him and once prompted he can log in and then enter the correct address (the exact one you set up) and then he will have Premium. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Every one of you must have an account, not use the same login info.

Marked as solution

Spotify Family is a way to provide Premium to a family. You get Premium for your account +5 other seperate accounts that still live in the same house. That means he would have to have his own Spotify account and then you can proceed to invite him and once prompted he can log in and then enter the correct address (the exact one you set up) and then he will have Premium. 

Im trying to add my mother to family plan she has her own account. When she clicks on accept invite it takes her to my account page and I can’t see how to proceed and finalize the process. I never had this problem before. 

Suggested posts