Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble with ordering Google Home Mini with Spotify Premium for Family

Trouble with ordering Google Home Mini with Spotify Premium for Family

Plan : Family Premium
Device : Computer with Windows 10
Browser : Chrome

----

Hello,

I just tried to order the Google Home Mini with the special offer. I was planning to order it for my 3 residences where we have 3 Spotify Premium Family Accounts (and I wanted to order 3 Google Home Mini. At the all end of the process, my order got canceled. Now I'm annoyed because I can't order it again, since it's saying my code has already been used.

Could you please provide me some help with it ?

Thank you very much,
Best regards,

Spotify.JPG
6 Replies

Hey @lacasanp1.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

It seems like your order was canceled because Google couldn't verify some of the information your provided.

We suggest you follow the link provided in the email from Google and contact them so that they can look into this.

Hope that helps! Let us know how you get on 🙂

Hi 

I've signed up for the family account and wondered when the Google hubs will be dospadispa? I got a message pop up saying  that there mughtbe a delay but have since heard nothing (this was a few days ago) does anyone know how long a wait there is?

Thanks!

Hey @Hannahelle.

Thanks for getting in touch!

After signing up for Premium for Family, you'll need to follow the instructions you should have received per email. If you haven't received the email, head over to this page. Follow the instructions and it should take you to the Google Store checkout.

Hope it works! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

I tried ordering the mini and i make it all the way to the check out part and from there i can't move fwd it keeps refreshing the page over and over again. Is there anything else i can do? 

Thank you

I have the same issue.

Apparently i had to choose a different color i was choosing the coral one and it wouldn't go thru them i chose charcoal and it went thru

Suggested posts