Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

'Try Again Later' error message when try to confirm address

'Try Again Later' error message when try to confirm address

Family

Premium

Canada

Device

MacBook Air, Google Pixel

Operating System

iOS 10 

I'm trying to access my users for my premium family account and it need me to update my address. I enter my address and it finds it properly but when I click accept/confirm address it says 'Try Again Later'. I tried the 'can't find address' option and used another street number instead but the same thing happens...it has been happening for days now and would like to invite another to the account but am unable (we are only using 3 of 6).

8 Replies

Hey @sarahcole, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'll be happy to help.

Could you try this using a different browser or private window? You can also verify with the owner of the plan the correct address they entered when they first started the plan.

Let me know how this goes.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi there. I have the exact same problem in Switzerland since yesterday and I already tried a different and private window as well as I checkt the correct address. Its really annoying!

This is also happening to me help ughhhh

Hey everyone,

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties confirming your address for the Family Plan.

As @Billy-J already suggested you should try an incognito window or a different browser first. If that didn't already do the trick, it would be great if you could try using a different device and maybe connect to another network. Should the issue persist, we suggest you wait 24 hours and try again.

If after that you're still unable to confirm your address, please give us a shout so we can investigate this further.

Let us know how you get on. 

I have the same issue and did everything suggested.

I have used only 4 out of 6 accounts.

I live in Ireland, and have never moved. Neither have my kids who are on the account. 

Very frustrating

John

Hello, I still can't solve it, try from incognit and with another browser and it always says the same thing, when I want to confirm my address it says "try again later". I've been trying for 3 days and always the same, we're only using 3 of 6. I need a solution since I can't add another person to the family premium

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience so far and keeping us in the loop.

Just for clarification, can you please confirm that you're logged in as the plan manager, when trying to update the address. You can check this on your account page, under Your plan.

Once you've made sure that you're logged into the right account, here are some additional troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Make sure device location sharing is allowed.
  2. Try going through the process from a different location.
  3. Manually enter the address.
  4. If you can’t find a specific address, use the building number, street name, or a close public space or building instead.

If none of this works, it might be something that has to be looked at backstage. You can contact the friendly support folks through this link, they'd be happy to help you out 🙂

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, i have this problem since 4 months ago or so, and now i´m trying again to solve it but i can´t, I tried to confirm my address in chrome, firefox and explorer, almost in private mode, but still not working.

Please help me with this, cause i´m paying for a family plan that is supposed to be for 6 people, instead I can play only on 3 accounts.

Suggested posts