Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two spotify accounts sharing one FB profile

Solved!

Two spotify accounts sharing one FB profile

Premium Family Plan

France

My Question or Issue

I created a spotify family plan from FB account. Facing connexion issues once, I created a second account with professional mail address, and used it ever since. But it takes me one additional unused spot in the family plan, and so I tried to merge with my FB account by clicking on the "connect with facebook" button; which apparently had the effect to delete the previously attached account - Or at least I have no way to connect onto it anymore. Unfortunately, I have therefore no control over the family members and billing information.

I contacted Spotify to delete that first account. Any other idea how I should proceed ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Edouard1.

Thanks for reaching out to the Community 🙂

The best thing to do at this point is to wait for a reply from our Customer Service team - they should get back to you shortly, and they are usually in the best position to handle issues relating to account problems. 

Let us know how it goes. We're here if you need any further assistance.

Take care,

P

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Edouard1.

Thanks for reaching out to the Community 🙂

The best thing to do at this point is to wait for a reply from our Customer Service team - they should get back to you shortly, and they are usually in the best position to handle issues relating to account problems. 

Let us know how it goes. We're here if you need any further assistance.

Take care,

P

Suggested posts