Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to Add Family Members

Solved!

Unable to Add Family Members

I am unable to invite family members to my plan, I have invited them, clicked on accept on the invitation and then filled in the details (same address exactly as the one I entered) and it keeps saying unable to join, please read FAQ. I have deleted their invitations and repeated the process to no avail. 

Please can you advise how I can contact Spotify for assistance as I looked and can't see anything.

Thanks in advance and happy to supply more details if required 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Happy_Ocuk.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Don’t worry - this is an issue that a lot of Premium for Family users experience. The best way to go about this is to get in touch with our Customer Support team here, who will be able to take a look at your family members' accounts and see what's happening backstage.

Hope that helps, and let us know how it goes!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Happy_Ocuk.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Don’t worry - this is an issue that a lot of Premium for Family users experience. The best way to go about this is to get in touch with our Customer Support team here, who will be able to take a look at your family members' accounts and see what's happening backstage.

Hope that helps, and let us know how it goes!

Hey @Happy_Ocuk.

Welcome to the Community. Let's see what we can do.

Please check this first:

• If they are accepting the invite on the same device it was sent from, make sure the owner who sent the invite has logged out of their account page first.

Additionally, we recommend you check out this page. Especially the part that says 'The invite isn't working'.

Let us know how that goes! Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts