NEXT STEP

Unable to Join This Family Plan

Unable to Join This Family Plan

Plan

Free/Premium

USA

Device

iPhone / PC / Mac

I am trying to add my mom to my Family account. I have added my dad effortlessly, but adding mom is not working. The error message I keep getting is below.

Steps I have taken:

• Send invite to her email
  • She clicks to "Accept Invitation" from email. The error message shows that is attached below.

In addition, I have cancelled her subscription, then reopened her account. I have upgraded her to Premium to see if that allows her to accept the invitation successfully. No go.

I have resent the invitation to her a handful to times. And have signed out and signed in several times.

How can you help to get "yogiceleste" to share her Family account with "b664xfs84erlg8w59sffm4ril"?

Thank you for the support. Kind regards.

Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 8.30.47 PM.png
4 Replies

Hey @celestialisms, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try sending your mom one more invite using a different valid email address?

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have similar problem. My doughter was disconnected, probably because she spent the vacancy month in her father's home, and now she is not aloud to join back. 

Spotify offers that she contract a new premiun account (!)

How can we fix this?

Thanks

Hi @billy-j, thanks for the thought. She has an account set up with the email address I am inviting. How would inviting another email address help her shift her account from "free" to "family"?

Hey @celestialisms,

I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. They'll take a look at this and do their best to help.

Have a great day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts