Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to add family member Premium

Unable to add family member Premium

Plan - Premium for Family

Country - Australia

My Question or Issue

I have Premium for Family with 3 members.

Adding my son is not working.

I sent him an invite. 

He clicks Accept Invite,  at the next screen he is asked to log in, he tries to use his @hotmail account, but this fails. Error "Incorrect username or password". The Hotmail email and password combination he is using are correct, not sure why this appears.

Thanks

Darryl

1 Reply

Hi there @DazInOz,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this! No worries, we're here to help 🙂

First off, we'd suggest creating a new invite link by logging into your Family page and send it to your son again.

He should then head to spotify.com, click on Profile in the top right corner, and there click LOG OUT. After that, he can reopen the new invite link and log in again using the credentials for his own Spotify account (i.e., his email address and password).

Your son can check the email address registered with his account here or reset his password. We'll then send him an email with a link to create a new password.

If his account was created with Facebook, he can also choose LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK to access the account. If he isn't already signed in to Facebook on the device, he will need to enter his Facebook login information.

Should the above tactics don’t work, check out this support page for more tips and tricks. 

Hope this info is useful. Give us a shout if you still need help with this.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts