Unable to delete family member, unable to cancel family plan

Unable to delete family member, unable to cancel family plan

webmoosik

A family member used the wrong facebook account to accept the family invite and now I can't delete that family member to fix it.

I tried downgrading my plan to Premium, but it won't remove them right away - we have to wait 11 more days.

Why can't we delete someone and why is this so difficult?

12 Replies

Re: Unable to delete family member, unable to cancel family plan

Spotify
Spotify

Hey @webmoosik!

You should be able to remove them from the Premium for Family plan over at https://www.spotify.com/family/.

For info on how to do that, check out https://support.spotify.com/article/premium-for-family/?ref=related. 

Cheers,

Lee

Re: Unable to delete family member

dgcskc
Casual Listener

I am trying to delete a person from my Premium for Family but the delete button does not work.

dgcskc
Casual Listener

I have tried this it does not work.

torebikk
Casual Listener
Salve c è qualcuno che parla italiano?

dgcskc
Casual Listener

No I don't.

Re: Unable to delete family member

cdcampbell317

Having the same issue :/ After I press "remove" my cursor turns into a red circle with a diagonal line through it, but nothing happens.

stracs
Casual Listener

I have the same problem - the name links are inactive, including the "name" the "icon" and the ">" icon also. None work or respond when pressed. From this you should be able to tell that I tried the link suggested below already - I am using the correct page/feature to perform this but it doesnt work/respond.

I even tried the greyed out FAMILY PLAN FULL button, in the event that unlocked the feeature to delete. I have tried it on Safari, Chrome & IE on 2 laptops and 1 iphone, in IE you cant even load the family page (fair enough who uses IE nowadays anyway). So please dont suggest the sae solution - tried that ddnt work, anyone else got any clue? I'll contact suprot directly tomorrow if no aswers.

Thanks guys :0)

jkinna-CA
Casual Listener

Same Frustration here!

I also can't find how to contact Spotify directly as I don't have a twitter account. :-(

I hope that we find some an answer.

Connorwr2000
Same problem here, have been able to remove people before but a new update has caused this feature to stop working
SUGGESTED POSTS