Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to invite Spotify Family members

Unable to invite Spotify Family members

When my Family tries to enter my Spotify Premium Family they get the following message after entering there name and adress: "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again."

They already tried to open with incognito browser. But still the same message.

6 Replies

Hi there @Stefanf90,

thanks for posting !

Sorry to hear you're having an issue but no worries, i'm here to help 🙂

Just want to clear one thing out, when saying "trying to log into my Spotify Premium Family..." you mean you have sent them an invite and they're unable to accept it ?

Thanks for your patients 🙂

I'm having the same problem. I have sent the invites but when I fill out their info it says oops something went wrong. 

I have tried using incognito tabs, different browsers and different devices. I always get the same error for my whole family.

I have also tried deleting the invites and creating new invites.

Correct, they receive the invite. And when they enter there information and accept it this error shows up.

And as stated above, incoginito window doesn't fix this problem. 

Hi @Stefanf90 and @Oddurc

thanks for the updates !

If this is your first time trying to create a Family plan, please make sure to read this page to make sure you have taken all steps correctly.

In most cases issues with invites happen due to the face not all members have created their own private accounts and the address wasn't entered correctly (all members should be above the legal age + have the same address as the owner of the plan).

Waiting to see how you did 🙂

No I had a family plan before with the same members. 

Same here, I had a family plan before with the same members.

Suggested posts