Premium

Country

Malaysia

Device

Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I am unable to join the Premium for Family plan despite the invite being sent ot me. The other members were able to join the plan once the invite has been sent. I have tried multiple times but yet to no avail. 

I hope this problem gets resolved soon.

Thank You. 

3 Replies

Hey @ns06,

Welcome to the community!

First up, could you try following the exact steps under "Join an existing Premium for Family plan" in the Premium for Family support article? If that doesn't help, take a look at the troubleshooting steps under "The invite isn’t working" at the bottom of the article.

If you're still having trouble joining the Premium for Family plan, could you provide me with some more information? What part of the joining process are you having trouble with?

Let me know how it goes. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

We recently join the Premium for Family plan and it accidentally got
cancelled by Spotify. Once the owner got that solved, he sent all of us
invites again, and the rest could access Premium again except me. When I
accept the invite and submit, it says im unable to join the plan. The owner
has resent the invite to me 3 times already and I still cant seem to join
Premium.

Thank you.

Hey @ns06,

Can you make sure that you're entering the correct address information? To join the Premium for Family plan, all users must live in the same physical address. If this information doesn't match the one used by the plan owner, you won't be able to join.

If you're living in the same physical address and you're still having trouble joining the Premium for Family plan, I'd suggest clearing your browser's cache and cookies, using an incognito window, using a different browser to accept the plan invitation, or using a different device to accept the invitation.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts