Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to make my wife to join the account - 2 months passed !!!

Unable to make my wife to join the account - 2 months passed !!!

6 Replies

Hey @luismsmedina,

Thanks for posting in Spotify Community! I assume you have Spotify Premium for Family, and your wife is unable to join the premium. Is that right? Could you provide me with some more details? 

Hi

yes my wife uses the free version and I uugrade mine paid version to family so she could use the premium version as well

Until now nobody at spotify could solve or provide help to it. I send her the link she insert the data and the system says "congrats you almost there" and then went on to a loop asking the code again and the address details.

I assume the address may be wrong but in fact I dont remmenber to put my address on my account and I cant check it either as I dont like to have my data around unless strictly necessary

Hey @luismsmedina!

I think you might be onto something. Spotify Premium for Family only works if you live at the same adress. You say you don't know what adres your account is on. Perhaps we can solve it this way:

1. Go to Update Profile your account page
  2. Go to the adress bar. Here you should see what adress yoru Spotify is on. If you don't please add an adress.
  3. Have your wife click the link in the email and enter the code
  4. Have her enetr the exact same adress as you have in your account.

Tell me if this solves your issue! (If it did, please mark this post as a solution. If it didn't we'll continue troubleshooting.)

I have the same problem, trying to connect a membre of my family to it. the adress in my account is only the country where I live in... will check your suggestion later today but it doesn't seem to be it as another person connected to my family subscription can without problem use the subscription... tbc

Hey @Ataymans!

Keep me posted. 😉

i have the same problem, but i can't see my address, only the zip code.

Suggested posts