Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to register address

Unable to register address

Trying to add address to my premium family account, so i can add family members, without success.

When I enter the address it comes in the addresses dropdown, i select it and then click find address,  and it brings up my full address.

I then click confirm and i get a message saying "There was a problem. Please try again later".

I have tried over several days over several different devices, but it is still not working.

Please can someone help to get it sorted.

Thank you.

9 Replies

Hi @asfred101,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Could you please try doing the process using an incognito webpage and let me know if that had done the difference ?

Thanks for your cooperation

Hi there,

Thank you for your response. Tried incognito on Chrome, but same error message came up.

Tried in different browsers and it is the same.

Hey @asfred101,

Thanks for trying out those steps.

Could you let us know if you're still experiencing this issue? If so, we'll make sure to take a closer look.

Thanks! Keep us posted.

Yes, still having this issue. I am paying for a service I cannot use.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey there @asfred101,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

You mentioned you've tried some of the below already, however could you give it one last try:

• Log in to your Spotify account in an incognito or private window in your browser 
  • Try from a different device
  • Try while connected to a different internet connection
  • Ultimately, wait at least 24 hours, and then try again

Rest assured that our tech teams are currently looking into this. If none of these do the trick, it'd be helpful if you could let us know the a specific time frame you got the error message so we can pass it on to them.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply, thanks 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I'm having this same issue. I've tried different computers and using an incognito window in Chrome and Safari. 

Hey there @justinwchapman,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Just to confirm, are you seeing the following error message: "There was a problem. Please try again later." when this happens?

If so, we'd recommend giving it a try after waiting for 48 hours.

If the issue persists after that, it'd be helpful if you could know the specific time frame you got the error message so we can pass it on.

However, if you're seeing a different error message, it'd be useful if you could include a screenshot, making sure that any private/sensitive info is not visible so we can take another look.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hi asfred101,

have you tried to see if your account is already a master of another plan? I had the same issue and removing the old plan solved it.

Open google map -> pin the center of your house -> copy the map address (the random alphanumeric with a + sign in between) -> paste to Spotify address

Suggested posts