Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to verify addresses of family members

Solved!

Unable to verify addresses of family members

Hello,

For some reason none of my family members are able to verify that they reside at the same adress as me, the account administrator. I tried resending invites, however everyone seems to be getting the same message that Spotify is unable to verify that we all reside at the same address. What could be the possible cause of this issue and, most importantly, what would be a suggested solution?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

same problem as you. If we just ''out and again in'' family account , spotify redownload all music and this is lots of data usage because of getting free for couple days. 

And also there is a sentences like ''every 12 month people only attend one family account'' so if we out and buy new family plan , the same person could get join it? or problem will still stay?? . There is lots of problem in spotify. Gosh

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

i HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, I received an email that some people of my family

Obrigado por assinar o Plano Premium Familiar.

Não foi possível confirmar que o endereço de ticao88 é o mesmo que o seu. Por isso, pedimos para essa pessoa verificar sua conta. (Veja os termos.)

Se não recebermos um retorno em até 7 dias, essa pessoa será removida da sua assinatura.

Você não precisa fazer nada. Para saber mais sobre o Plano Premium Familiar, acesse nossa página de ajuda.

what do I need to do?

they live at my address

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi, also me. I think its because I moved house and I am trying to connect family members to the old address without knowing it. But there is not way to update my address!! that is very very stupid I am sorry to say. I read that the only way is to cancel my account and make a new one! But then I will loose a month of payment? And how do I transfer all my settings, playlists etc?

I read also that someone solved this by spotify technical support facilitating a new account and transfering all the stuff over.. But I cannot even find how to speak with a human being at spotify.. Please help us?

Marked as solution

same problem as you. If we just ''out and again in'' family account , spotify redownload all music and this is lots of data usage because of getting free for couple days. 

And also there is a sentences like ''every 12 month people only attend one family account'' so if we out and buy new family plan , the same person could get join it? or problem will still stay?? . There is lots of problem in spotify. Gosh

Marked as solution

i HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, I received an email that some people of my family

Obrigado por assinar o Plano Premium Familiar.

Não foi possível confirmar que o endereço de ticao88 é o mesmo que o seu. Por isso, pedimos para essa pessoa verificar sua conta. (Veja os termos.)

Se não recebermos um retorno em até 7 dias, essa pessoa será removida da sua assinatura.

Você não precisa fazer nada. Para saber mais sobre o Plano Premium Familiar, acesse nossa página de ajuda.

what do I need to do?

they live at my address

Same with me.

We moved to a new adress! Now none of my family mambers can lock in becuase we dont know wich adress to take for login. The old, the new, none. So please spotify help for this or we have to leave.

Thanx

@Finkenzeller 

@Finkenzeller wrote:

Same with me.

We moved to a new adress! Now none of my family mambers can lock in becuase we dont know wich adress to take for login. The old, the new, none. So please spotify help for this or we have to leave.

Thanx

Actually this problem is different from us. You should cancel your current family plan. ( it will long end of the bill term not be afraid enjoy lost month) . After that start new family plan with your new adress. Only differences is what you do is , you just out and in again family plan. Cause your adress is change , and family plan cannot handled with changes. So kill it and start it again. No cost excuse. 

Suggested posts