Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

I've been using Spotify premium for several years and have to upgrade to Family plan because of kids. What happens to my playlists when I do so? And also, will stats, like the most played songs, stay or will they be reset after the upgrade?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @SarpHarbali

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

You can use your existing account and change your subscription to Premium Family. That way you won't lose any playlists or follows and stats, it's just the subscription that changes. 

Other members can also join your plan with their accounts and keep all their libraries, or create new accounts to join. 

More details on how to start Premium Family subscription and how to add your family members can be found here

I hope you'll find this helpful! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @SarpHarbali

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

You can use your existing account and change your subscription to Premium Family. That way you won't lose any playlists or follows and stats, it's just the subscription that changes. 

Other members can also join your plan with their accounts and keep all their libraries, or create new accounts to join. 

More details on how to start Premium Family subscription and how to add your family members can be found here

I hope you'll find this helpful! 

Thank you very much!

You're welcome, @SarpHarbali!

Thanks for accepting my answer as solution 🙂

Have a great day! 

Suggested posts