Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

User Icons disappeared from Family Mix

Solved!

User Icons disappeared from Family Mix

This applies to any of the Web players on any browser and platform, and to both the MacOS and Windows Apps. It does not apply to the iOS and Android Apps.

Along with the Family account, there is a "Family Mix" playlist. This playlist used to show icons/avatars of the family member who contributed the specific song. This icons are not longer displayed on any of my desktop computers, as specified above. The only way for me to see these icons is to use one of the mobile apps.
Other members of my family still see the icons, so I guess it has to do with some settings in my account.
Does somebody know how to get back this icons?
Any help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Are you sure you've seen the icons on web/desktop app ? As far as I know this feature is only available in mobile apps. Even spotify web api does not provide that information.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Are you sure you've seen the icons on web/desktop app ? As far as I know this feature is only available in mobile apps. Even spotify web api does not provide that information.

I was quite sure, but now as you are asking: I am not 100% sure. The absence of that function in the web api is a strong indicator that I was wrong.
Thanks for your reply.

Suggested posts