Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Verrechnung ueber Salt

Solved!

Verrechnung ueber Salt

Ich habe urspruenglich ueber meinen Mobilfunkanbieter Salt Spotify abonniert. Ich moechte einem Family-Abo beitreten und habe auch schon das Salt Abo gekuendigt, allerdings funktioniert der Beitritt zum Family-Abo immer noch nicht.

Muss ich extra ein neues Konto erstellen, wenn die Verrechnung nicht mehr durch Salt stattfinden soll?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @neXtneo,

Thanks for getting back to us.

In that case we recommend reaching out to Support. They are able to take a look backstage to see what's happening. Here you can see how to get in touch.

Should help! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hey @nihase,

nein, du musst warten bis dein Konto wieder auf den Free Status heruntergestuft wurde. 

Für weitere Fragen über dein aktuelles Abo, kontaktiere bitte Salt 🙂

Danke.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Wie lange dauert das in der Regel?

Ich habe meines bei Salt vor 2 Wochen gekündigt, was Salt auch bestätigt hat.

Hey @neXtneo,

Thanks for reaching out about this - hope you don't mind us replying in English.

After cancelling your subscription, you'll need to wait until your subscription runs out before you can subscribe again.

You can check the exact date when your subscription is due to expire on your account page here.

Hope that helps! Any questions, let us know.

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply. No I don't mind 🙂

Unfortunately I can't see any expiration date, as it is only stating, it is managed via the partner.

Hey @neXtneo

If you have a subscription that is managed through one of our partners you'll need to get in touch with them. They should be able to help you further.

Hope it helps! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Hi @Guido

I already got in touch with the partner and they could only tell me, that on their end everything looks good. The service is not active anymore and they asked me to reach out to Spotify for any further question.

Not sure if it lasts until end of month.

Marked as solution

Hello @neXtneo,

Thanks for getting back to us.

In that case we recommend reaching out to Support. They are able to take a look backstage to see what's happening. Here you can see how to get in touch.

Should help! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Hi @Guido

Thanks for your help. I reached out to Support and hopefully it is done by tomorrow.

Cheers

Suggested posts