Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who is Family Member 1294894?

Solved!

Who is Family Member 1294894?

My daughter is using 2 of my 5 family accounts.  I need to remove one of them but when she looks at her account in her app it only shows a number.  How do I cross reference that number back to which is the active account in my master log in?  If I were to remove both accounts then reissue a new invite, will she lose all of her playlists?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @FTBoomer.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Your daughter has probably signed up via Facebook. The number you see is her Facebook ID.

If you are not sure which one to remove, you could try to remove one. If it's the wrong one then you can simply reissue an invitation and your daughter will only have to accept the invitation. She won't lose any music or playlists but she might have to re-download any songs she has saved for Offline use.

Hope this answers your question. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @FTBoomer.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Your daughter has probably signed up via Facebook. The number you see is her Facebook ID.

If you are not sure which one to remove, you could try to remove one. If it's the wrong one then you can simply reissue an invitation and your daughter will only have to accept the invitation. She won't lose any music or playlists but she might have to re-download any songs she has saved for Offline use.

Hope this answers your question. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts