Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why am I not eligible for a google nest mini?

Solved!

Why am I not eligible for a google nest mini?

Plan

Family Premium

My Question or Issue

I am living in the UK and have been using premium family for a while now. I am the main account holder and am not eligible for a google nest? 

I have never used any other google promos etc 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Cerysw70, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

You should be able to reserve your Google Nest Mini here. After you do, Spotify will then send an email to the address registered on your Spotify account with a link to order your Google Nest Mini for free (you can also check your spam/junk folders to see if it's there).

If you can't reserve or redeem your Google Nest Mini, attach a screenshot of what happens when you try to (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community), and try these steps using a different browser or private window. 

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Cerysw70, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

You should be able to reserve your Google Nest Mini here. After you do, Spotify will then send an email to the address registered on your Spotify account with a link to order your Google Nest Mini for free (you can also check your spam/junk folders to see if it's there).

If you can't reserve or redeem your Google Nest Mini, attach a screenshot of what happens when you try to (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community), and try these steps using a different browser or private window. 

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

I was having the same issue as the OP but the the link provided above worked for me.

Thanks

I too was having the same issue. I clicked the link above and now i'm registered for a Nest Mini. Spotify need to make it clearer why it thought i wasn't eligible. Look forward to receiving it and seeing how it compares to my Amazon Echo dot 3rd gen.
Thanks for the link.

I think the offer has now ended but I am still yet to receive an email. Does this mean I won't be able to get one now as the offer has ended? 
Many thanks in advance.

Hey @br_coel

If you have already registered before the offer ended, the email may take a few days to arrive, depending on availability. Keep a close eye on your email as you’ll get it soon.

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi @Billy-J,

I did it roughly near the beginning of this month, and I am still yet to receive an email. How long before I should get it as it is taking a long while.

Hey @br_coel

For this particular case, I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts