Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why can't I (personally) have more than 1 account on my family plan

Solved!

Why can't I (personally) have more than 1 account on my family plan

Hi 

I upgraded to the family plan to include those people I live with. However, I was also hoping to have 2 accounts myself within this family plan. One that will have my general music on and one that will have music I use more in work on. I tried sending the link to my other email address but it still recognised me as the same person and said "You’re already subscribed to Premium Family. Now send the link to the person you want to add to the plan. They can log in with their existing Spotify account, or set up a new one". But it was a completely different google address, I know they are connected so how do I overcome this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Emma118 ,

Thanks for reaching out.

It sounds like you clicked on the invite link while still being logged into the account that is already part of your Premium for Family plan.

I'd recommend opening the link in an incognito browser window or on another browser/device where you are not logged into your main account.

Make sure that you log into the account that isn't part of the plan yet when being prompted to log in on the accept invite page.

Thanks, and let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Emma118 ,

Thanks for reaching out.

It sounds like you clicked on the invite link while still being logged into the account that is already part of your Premium for Family plan.

I'd recommend opening the link in an incognito browser window or on another browser/device where you are not logged into your main account.

Make sure that you log into the account that isn't part of the plan yet when being prompted to log in on the accept invite page.

Thanks, and let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts