Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why can't I play my spotify family plan on more than one Google speaker at a time?

Why can't I play my spotify family plan on more than one Google speaker at a time?

Plan

Family Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Google Home

My Question or Issue

Previously, I could only play my spotify premium account on one Google Home speaker at a time. I saw the adverts for upgrading to Family Premium, with the free Google Mini, and so I upgraded my account to family premium, adding my partner's account to mine.

I just assumed that with my account upgrade, I could play spotify on more than one Google speaker at a time in my home, but it still refuses to do so. Is this right?

If so, what's the point of upgrading to a family plan, if it doesn't allow one person to listen to spotify on their Google speaker in one room, at the same time as someone else listens to spotify on their Google speaker in another room? If this is not possible, I'll have to cancel my upgrade.

1 Reply

Hey @Tezmondo ,

Welcome to the Community.

Are you trying to use the same account on multiple devices?

You and your wife should be able to listen to two different Google Speakers if you both are logged in your individual accounts.

Thanks 🙂

Suggested posts