NEXT STEP

Wife cant join Premium family

Wife cant join Premium family

Plan

Premium Family

Country

Germany

My Question or Issue

I created a Premium-Family account und invited my wife to join the plan. I was asked for my address an inserted the information.

My wife entered also the address but some days later she got an e-mail which said spotify cannot verify that we were living at the same address. So she tried again, but without luck.

Now she has a Free-Account again, and I send her a new invitation, but her entries are not accepted from Spotify.

Maybe I entered the address with some typos, but i have no chance to check at the website what I have entered.

Is there a chance to check wether I typed the correct information and that my wife can subscribe to the family plan?

Kind regards, Volker Adelfang

1 Reply

Hey, @VolkerAdelfang 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

It’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan.

If you move, or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account (make sure you cancel the plan on your old account and sign out everywhere beforehand), then subscribe to Premium for Family on that new account.

More information here:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts