Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Will Alexa use affect made for you lists? Should I avoid my individual PFF account on Alexa?

Solved!

Will Alexa use affect made for you lists? Should I avoid my individual PFF account on Alexa?

I have just subscribed as main user for Premium for Family. We have an Amazon Alexa device and I intend to change music over to Spotify.

We all use Alexa and I don't want my family's taste in music on Alexa affecting my made for you lists. 

Would I be better linking another family subscriber on Premium for Family to Alexa so that my lists keep my style of music?

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @mz341.

Thanks for getting in touch!

The music you listen on the Alexa speaker will also affect your recommendations. Besides, whenever a family member listens to music, you won't be able to listen to music yourself. If you have a Premium for Family subscription we recommend creating an account for your Alexa speaker.

Hope this answers your question. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @mz341.

Thanks for getting in touch!

The music you listen on the Alexa speaker will also affect your recommendations. Besides, whenever a family member listens to music, you won't be able to listen to music yourself. If you have a Premium for Family subscription we recommend creating an account for your Alexa speaker.

Hope this answers your question. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

That's excellent. Many thanks.

Suggested posts