Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

You can change your family subscription only once a year. If you need to help, just say.

You can change your family subscription only once a year. If you need to help, just say.

Plan

Premium family

Country

Czech rep.

Device

N/A

Operating System

N/A

My Question or Issue

Hello guys,

My parents had a divorced so I and my father decided to change family account for us. My father pay account and invated me to new familly account, but when I try login to spotify account page show me this message "Rodinné předplatné můžeš změnit jen jednou za rok. Jestli potřebuješ pomoct, stačí říct." In translate is something like this: You can change your family subscription only once a year. If you need to help, just say.

Please, could someone help me? I have on my spotify account all music what I listening and I won´t stayd on "free" account or change my account without my music.

Thank you for your advice.

Výstřižek.PNG
3 Replies

Hey @Psysel,

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, you can only switch from one Family plan to another once every 12 months. 

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Okay... SO I must waiting one year to change Family account? There is no another way out... I like spotify but this is stupid rule.

Hey @Psysel.

Thanks for getting back to us.

You could consider creating a new account. No worries, if you make sure your music collection is stored in public playlists, you can visit your old account with your new account and grab all your songs from there. You’ll be able to visit your old account by putting the following string in the search bar:  spotify:user:username

Don't forget to replace username with your old username.

Hope that works for you. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts