Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution How many in familyplan?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHiI have familyplan and there it says I only can have 5 accounts. But accordind to the inform...

• Visitor
  • ...ave familyplan and there it says I only can have 5 accounts. But accordind to the information about familyplan it sägs 6. Why can I only have 5?
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Developer] Add option to remove lock from changing family plans within 12 months

Due to a technical error by Spotify, we had to create a new family Spotify account and cancel the previous one. However, due to the lock that prevents changing family accounts within 12 months, I was not able to join the family account. Customer serv...

• Visitor
  • Due to a technical error by Spotify, we had to create a new family Spotify account and cancel the previous one. However, due to the lock that prevents changing family accounts within 12 months, I w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Problem setting up Family Plan

Hi wonder if someone can help. Have had a Spotify Premium account for ages, but now decided to go for the family account.Before my daughter and I shared the music time, with only one of us using it at a time.Now I have ammended the account as we both...

• Hi wonder if someone can help.   Have had a Spotify Premium account for ages, but now decided to go for the family account. Before my daughter and I shared the music time, with only one of u...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Member kicked out when upgraded

Hi, I had a Duo account with my wife and just upgraded to family so that our kids could have their own accounts as well. But when I upgraded my wife got kicked out of premium without any warning. Superbad experience, how is it possible that the upgra...

• Hi,   I had a Duo account with my wife and just upgraded to family so that our kids could have their own accounts as well.   But when I upgraded my wife got kicked out of premium w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Billing Date When Switching to Duo

Hello,I currently have a Solo Premium subscription with the billing date being on the 1st of the month.I'm expecting to switch into a Duo Premium subscription, so I was wondering how the billing date will change (if so); and what would I need to do t...

• Hello, I currently have a Solo Premium subscription with the billing date being on the 1st of the month. I'm expecting to switch into a Duo Premium subscription, so I was wondering how the billing ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan manager change payment method to new different country

Will all the members in my plan be removed in the next billing? If that happens can they re-join my plan immediately again or they have to wait 12 months to cool-down. Or maybe their region will automatically change to the new country tied to my new ...

• Will all the members in my plan be removed in the next billing? If that happens can they re-join my plan immediately again or they have to wait 12 months to cool-down. Or maybe their region will auto...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription for Vietnam region?

Hello, is the family subscription option available for Vietnam region?

• Hello, is the family subscription option available for Vietnam region?
  • doanbaanh
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't accpet family plan invitation

PlanFamily PremiumCountryMéxicoDeviceDesktop PC and LG smartphoneOperating SystemWindows 11 and Android 12 My Question or IssueI have upgraded my premium plan to a family version now that my nephew wanted his own account, so I created a new one for h...

• Plan Family Premium Country México Device Desktop PC and LG smartphone Operating System Windows 11 and Android 12   My Question or Issue I have upgraded my premium plan to a family v...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

adding younger children

PlanPremium FamilyCountryNetherlandsDevicePC, tabletsOperating Systemwindows 10 64-bit My Question or Issue Found the same question posted in 2016 and 2018. Still wondering. Before I can add my children into the family account, I must make them a spo...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Family Country Netherlands Device PC, tablets Operating System windows 10 64-bit   My Question or Issue  Found the same question posted in 2016 and 2018. S...
  • mepbph
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding to family plan

Hi, my problem is that I registered my Spotify in Poland, and chosen family Spotify, then I moved to Denmark and trying add my girlfriend to it, she has Spotify registration on Denmark and there is some issue to add her, I did sent her invitation, I ...

• Hi, my problem is that I registered my Spotify in Poland, and chosen family Spotify, then I moved to Denmark and trying add my girlfriend to it, she has Spotify registration on Denmark and there is s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Member of family has lost access and all playlists. How does she get them back?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New to Family

PlanFamily PremiumCountrySouth Africa DeviceSamsungOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHey Guys, I have just signed up to Spotify family account. I have a son who had his own premium that I have sent the link to move across and 2 daughters th...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family Premium Country South Africa     Device Samsung Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hey Guys, I have just signed up to Spotify family a...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daughter's account details can't be found

Plan: Premium FamilyCountry: Ireland Device: All devicesOperating System: Multiple OS Hi there,I have a Premium Family plan that includes my daughter's account - I can see it on the plan and have also checked through a playlist of hers, so it exists!...

• Plan: Premium Family Country: Ireland   Device: All devices Operating System: Multiple OS   Hi there, I have a Premium Family plan that includes my daughter's account - I can see i...
  • Yordan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family member from another country

Hi! I’d like to join Family plan, but other members and I live in different countries. Would it be possible for them to join me? thank you in advance!

• Hi!  I’d like to join Family plan, but other members and I live in different countries. Would it be possible for them to join me?   thank you in advance!
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change payment method for Family plan

Hi, I would like to change the payment method for my Family plan, but I can't find the option to do so. The method described in the Support section doesn't work. Any advice? Thanks!

• Hi,   I would like to change the payment method for my Family plan, but I can't find the option to do so. The method described in the Support section doesn't work.   Any advice? &n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from Spotify Duo to Spotify Family, how partner can save playlists?

PlanSpotify DuoCountryPolandDeviceiphone 6s and iphone SEOperating SystemiOS 14My Question or IssueHi Guys,my question is mostly added in title: I want to change subscription from Spotify Duo to Spotify Family. My wife is a partner in Duo and has lot...

• ...rom Spotify Duo to Spotify Family. My wife is a partner in Duo and has lots of stuff saved on hers account (playlist, settings, audiobooks etc.). And I wish to know that, when I change subscription t...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country

PlanPremiumCountryRussian->UkraineMy Question or IssueCan i change family country from russian to Ukraine ? Because to change country i have to update payment method but i can't do this with new rules. Or i can update country when my family subscript...

• Plan Premium Country Russian->Ukraine My Question or Issue Can i change family country from russian to Ukraine ? Because to change country i have to update payment method but i can't do t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan? Nope!

Why is it called a "family" plan when it's not really a family plan at all?It should be called a household plan. I want to share my "family plan" with my boys and my sister. They are family but they don't live with me. My boys live with their mother ...

• Gig Goer
  • Why is it called a "family" plan when it's not really a family plan at all? It should be called a household plan. I want to share my "family plan" with my boys and my sister. They are family but t...
  • Dell_Ray
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

Husband cannot login to Premium Family after spotify logged everyone out!

After everyone was logged out of Spotify a couple of days ago my husband cannot login to his account. I have Premium Family, I have had it for a long time and my husband has always been added to it but since being logged out we cannot get my husbands...

• After everyone was logged out of Spotify a couple of days ago my husband cannot login to his account.   I have Premium Family, I have had it for a long time and my husband has always been a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Famille Prem : retrouver le mail et password d'un membre

BonjourDepuis le crash de Spotify, tout le monde a pu se reconnecter à son compte à l'exception de ma jeune fille... Impossible de retrouver l'adresse mail et le mot de passe que nous avions renseignés.Dans mon profil je vois bien les différents comp...

• Regular
  • Bonjour Depuis le crash de Spotify, tout le monde a pu se reconnecter à son compte à l'exception de ma jeune fille... Impossible de retrouver l'adresse mail et le mot de passe que nous avions rensei...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes