Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Losing premium after updating Spotify

PlanPremium FamilyCountryVietnamDeviceHP ProbookOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI was listening on Spotify Premium and I saw an update notification, I updated the app to "1.1.58.820.g2ae50076" and BOOM, my Premium is now gone.No E-mail ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Vietnam Device HP Probook Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I was listening on Spotify Premium and I saw an update notification, I updated the a...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Kids app language

PlanFamily PremiumCountryFranceOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi I live France but am English. My app is in English. I have signed up for family. I have installed the Kids app on my daughters Android tablet and it is all in French. How c...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Family Premium Country France Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hi I live France but am English. My app is in English. I have signed up for family. I have i...
  • Trillian1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to switch Premium Family Account?

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy 10Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi there, I'm a member of a Premium Family Account. I am not the administrator of the account though. Now I want to switch into another Premium Family Account...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy 10 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hi there,   I'm a member of a Premium Family Account. I am not the a...
  • Jaylo66
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUS DeviceiPhone 12 My Question or IssueMother invited me to Premium family plan. She lost her card and ordered an new one and canceled the old that was hooked to the account. During that time a payment was supposed to be made...

•   Plan Family Premium Country US   Device iPhone 12   My Question or Issue Mother invited me to Premium family plan. She lost her card and ordered an new one and canceled t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Accomodate Large Families

There have been several idea recommendations about this already, but all have been closed stating it does not meet the idea guidelines. I believe this should be reconsidered since support is not taking the suggestion either, so there is no place to g...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ost of the family plan along with the maximum users, then making additional users $1 or something like that.   Hopefully this doesn't get closed like all the others, or it at least ends up on t...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ALLOW GIFT CARD PAYMENT!!

It is utterly confounding that Spotify denies gift card usage. I purchased FOUR $60 gift cards in order to bank them online and pay for our family plan. Now, having been denied the ability to use them for payment, I am out $240 and completely disgust...

• It is utterly confounding that Spotify denies gift card usage.  I purchased FOUR $60 gift cards in order to bank them online and pay for our family plan.  Now, having been denied the a...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Other] Need to add my son again to my plan - rejected because did not reply to email?

I got an email saying that my son needs to confirm by email the address otherwise would be rejected from the plan. The deadline was today. I realised today that it was the deadline, but he's already rejected and now has to wait 12 months to be admitt...

• Casual Listener
  • ...lready rejected and now has to wait 12 months to be admitted?!? How is this possible? I'm paying every month for a family account and need to include him back. What needs to be done? I can prove with a s...
  • m_lover
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Remove user on spotify family

Can someone help me with to delete a spotify user in Spotify Family.Because i added someone who i don't want to add anymore.

• Can someone help me with to delete a spotify user in Spotify Family. Because i added someone who i don't want to add anymore.    
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution von premium auf family wechseln

Hallo zusammen,ich bin schon länger Premium-Kunde und möchte jetzt auf Family wechseln. Kann ich mich da einfach anmelden bzw registrieren oder muss ich vorher mein Premium-Account kündigen? Wäre ja cool, wenn das fließend ineinander übergehen würde....

• Hallo zusammen, ich bin schon länger Premium-Kunde und möchte jetzt auf Family wechseln. Kann ich mich da einfach anmelden bzw registrieren oder muss ich vorher mein Premium-Account kündigen? Wäre j...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Family - You can't join your own plan

I am trying to join my husband to my Spotify Premium Family account (my two daughters have been part of the family plan for a couple of years). Every time I send him an invitation he receives the message ' You can't join your own Plan! You’re already...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to join my husband to my Spotify Premium Family account (my two daughters have been part of the family plan for a couple of years). Every time I send him an invitation he receives the m...
  • Eni
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes

Change family premium plan manager

Me and my husband have a premium family account. He is the the plan manager and managed to logout of his account on all devices. He cannot login, because he does not know his login information. He cannot reset his password, because he no longer has a...

• Casual Listener
  • Me and my husband have a premium family account. He is the the plan manager and managed to logout of his account on all devices. He cannot login, because he does not know his login information. He c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member left family and cant get back

PlanFamily premiumCountryRussia DeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 14.7.1 My Question or Issue4 October, family member left family by an error.I send her new invitation and she can't accept it.

• Plan Family premium Country Russia   Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 14.7.1   My Question or Issue 4 October, family member left family by an error. I send her new i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Enable explicit lyrics in family premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • LorVeg
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Updating payment canceled family plan

My family plan was canceled without my knowledge when I had to update my payment information. I had lost my debit card and had it replaced the same date that my payment was due and I didn't realize right away so when I did update my payment informati...

• My family plan was canceled without my knowledge when I had to update my payment information. I had lost my debit card and had it replaced the same date that my payment was due and I didn't realize r...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! error while trying to add myself to spotify family link

Tried all the solution I could find in here but still when trying to use the invitation link I keep getting an error with no information. Please advise

• Casual Listener
  • Tried all the solution I could find in here but still when trying to use the invitation link I keep getting an error with no information.    Please advise
  • naaman6-il
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching early from Premium individual to joining a Family account

I have a Premium individual account and my monthly fee just got charged yesterday. I want to join my brother's Family plan. What happens if I accept the invite now - do I lose the money I just paid and end up paying for both for the month? If so, is ...

• I have a Premium individual account and my monthly fee just got charged yesterday. I want to join my brother's Family plan. What happens if I accept the invite now - do I lose the money I just paid a...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium family help

Plan : premium familyCountry : india DeviceOnePlus 6TOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueUpgraded to premium family on 25th September. But plan shows "cancelled premium" and "subscription ends on 10/26/2021"Also can't access family members pa...

• Plan : premium family Country : india   Device OnePlus 6T Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Upgraded to premium family on 25th September. But plan shows "cancelled p...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Duo Adress Issue

PlanFamily DuoCountryBrazilDeviceComputerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMeu endereço não aparece na busca de endereço. Tentei colocar qualquer tipo de informação, mas mesmo assim não é possível encontrar nada nem mesmo próximo ao meu ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Duo Country Brazil Device Computer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Meu endereço não aparece na busca de endereço. Tentei colocar qualquer tipo de i...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Brother is exchange student, wants to join Family Premium

PlanPremiumCountryBelgium My Question or IssueHi, currently, my brother is an exchange student in Cyprus, but he normally still lives with us. He wants to join the Family Premium, but he won't get accepted, because he is not in Belgium. Can he still ...

• Plan Premium Country Belgium   My Question or Issue Hi, currently, my brother is an exchange student in Cyprus, but he normally still lives with us. He wants to join the Family Premium, b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes