Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Cannot join premium family (location issue?)

I have a Premium Family account and shared the link with my son. He clicks on the link and adds his account number but even though he uses the same address I provided for the family account he gets an error message that it is the wrong address. We th...

• I have a Premium Family account and shared the link with my son. He clicks on the link and adds his account number but even though he uses the same address I provided for the family account he gets a...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs from my siblings’ accounts included in playlists that aren’t “Family Mix”

Family PlanPremiumUSA Device(iPhone 12)Operating System(iOS 14.) My Question or IssuePretty much what it says in the subject :(. When i search for top songs of previous years the songs of my siblings (which i have never listened to on this account) c...

• Casual Listener
  • Family Plan Premium USA   Device (iPhone 12) Operating System (iOS 14.)   My Question or Issue Pretty much what it says in the subject :(. When i search for top songs of p...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan - Plan manager

Hi Folks - Is there a way to find out the Plan manager account info (email / username) from the Plan member account page? We've had a Family Plan for a couple years. My wife and I recently upgraded out iPhones and although we can remember the Plan me...

• Hi Folks -   Is there a way to find out the Plan manager account info (email / username) from the Plan member account page?   We've had a Family Plan for a couple years. My wife and I r...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I w...
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Premium family plan issues with country because of traveling

PlanPremium/FamilyCountryGreece at the moment, but changing every month or so. My Question or IssueHi thereWe have lived in Denmark for all our live, but now we have sold everything we own and we are traveling the world.For confirmation on that, you ...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium/Family Country Greece at the moment, but changing every month or so.   My Question or Issue Hi there We have lived in Denmark for all our live, but now we have sold e...
  • Michaelgimm
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unknown Money Cut

Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Samsung Galaxy A32 Operating System Android My Question or Issue Merhaba size problemimden bahsetmek istiyorum. Ne zaman aldım bilmiyorum ama bir gün kredi kartımdan şuan hatırlamadığım bir spotify hesabı için premi...

• Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Samsung Galaxy A32 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Merhaba size problemimden bahsetmek istiyorum. Ne zaman aldım bilmiyor...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't see my family members.

PlanFamily PremiumCountryMéxico DeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 9, Windows10, 11My Question or IssueI'm trying to see my family members so I want to manage the accounts, but the link to get there is just not working. I tried to go to My account>Family Memb...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country México   Device Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Windows10, 11 My Question or Issue I'm trying to see my family members so I want to manage the accounts, but the link t...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family member trying to accept invite

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Wind...

• Visitor
  • ...acbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I've upgraded my account to family successfully and have tried to add a family m...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

1 credit card on multiple accounts

Plan: PremiumCountry: Vietnam DeviceMultipleOperating SystemMultiple My Question or IssueFamily plan is not available in Vietnam. Thus the only logical option is to make multiple accounts all using my card.I previously read that I can not use a singl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Vietnam   Device Multiple Operating System Multiple   My Question or Issue Family plan is not available in Vietnam. Thus the only logical option is to make m...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Quited own plan, joined in, want to start own plan again. Can I do that in 1 year?

PlanFamily plan My Question or Issue Hello! My problem is, that I ended my own Family Plan in 2021 february ( which cancelled in march 13.), and joined in to an another Family plan right away ( which is not mine). I want to quit this plan, and start ...

• Plan Family plan   My Question or Issue   Hello!   My problem is, that I ended my own Family Plan in 2021 february ( which cancelled in march 13.), and joined in to an another Family...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Flatmate can't join Premium Family plan

PlanPremium FamilyCountrySerbiaDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 15.1My Question or IssueI'm the plan manager. A flatmate left our Family Premium plan today and another one wanted to jump in, but when she tried to type in the address me and the othe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Serbia Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 15.1 My Question or Issue I'm the plan manager. A flatmate left our Family Premium plan today and another one w...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do I have to wait 12 months to join a new family plan?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryEnglandDeviceiPhone 8Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuei have just recently moved off a family plan with my mates to go into one with my family why do you have to wait 12 months?

•   Plan Free/Premium Country England Device iPhone 8 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue i have just recently moved off a family p...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some of my flatmates aren't able to join Premium Family plan

PlanPremium Family CountryPortugal My Question or IssueHi. I'm the owner of a Spotify Premium Family plan and I've sent the invitation link to all of my 5 flatmates. Two of them were able to join in without any problem, but the other three got a warn...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family   Country Portugal   My Question or Issue Hi. I'm the owner of a Spotify Premium Family plan and I've sent the invitation link to all of my 5 flatmates. Two of t...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

This board is lame.

hi,i’ve wrote a question, filled out all neccessary infirmation, after submitting the request i’ve got error message, my question is gone. Would like to talk to human instead of wasting my time (and money) trying to get a decent service.thanks

• Casual Listener
  • hi, i’ve wrote a question, filled out all neccessary infirmation, after submitting the request i’ve got error message, my question is gone. Would like to talk to human instead of wasting my time (an...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution duplicate Duo Mix icons on home screen

PlanPremium DuoCountryUnited StatesDeviceAndroid Samsung GS S320VLOperating SystemAndroid Marshmallow My Question or IssueI joined Premium Duo recently. My spouse didn't sign on to Duo Mix immediately, so the original Duo Mix that appeared on my devi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Country United States Device Android Samsung GS S320VL Operating System Android Marshmallow   My Question or Issue I joined Premium Duo recently.  My spouse didn'...
  • JDrifter
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution change subscription from Spotify Premium to Premium Family

Hello. I was runnig Family premium subscription for a couple months, but when i was changing payment details i changed also the plan to single premium by accident. I have already paid it. Is there, please, any option or help how to return to family p...

• Visitor
  • Hello.  I was runnig Family premium subscription for a couple months, but when i was changing payment details i changed also the plan to single premium by accident. I have already paid it.&n...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Losing premium after updating Spotify

PlanPremium FamilyCountryVietnamDeviceHP ProbookOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI was listening on Spotify Premium and I saw an update notification, I updated the app to "1.1.58.820.g2ae50076" and BOOM, my Premium is now gone.No E-mail ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Vietnam Device HP Probook Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I was listening on Spotify Premium and I saw an update notification, I updated the a...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Kids app language

PlanFamily PremiumCountryFranceOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi I live France but am English. My app is in English. I have signed up for family. I have installed the Kids app on my daughters Android tablet and it is all in French. How c...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Family Premium Country France Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hi I live France but am English. My app is in English. I have signed up for family. I have i...
  • Trillian1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to switch Premium Family Account?

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy 10Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi there, I'm a member of a Premium Family Account. I am not the administrator of the account though. Now I want to switch into another Premium Family Account...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy 10 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hi there,   I'm a member of a Premium Family Account. I am not the a...
  • Jaylo66
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUS DeviceiPhone 12 My Question or IssueMother invited me to Premium family plan. She lost her card and ordered an new one and canceled the old that was hooked to the account. During that time a payment was supposed to be made...

•   Plan Family Premium Country US   Device iPhone 12   My Question or Issue Mother invited me to Premium family plan. She lost her card and ordered an new one and canceled t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes