Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium family help

Plan : premium familyCountry : india DeviceOnePlus 6TOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueUpgraded to premium family on 25th September. But plan shows "cancelled premium" and "subscription ends on 10/26/2021"Also can't access family members pa...

• Plan : premium family Country : india   Device OnePlus 6T Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Upgraded to premium family on 25th September. But plan shows "cancelled p...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Duo Adress Issue

PlanFamily DuoCountryBrazilDeviceComputerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMeu endereço não aparece na busca de endereço. Tentei colocar qualquer tipo de informação, mas mesmo assim não é possível encontrar nada nem mesmo próximo ao meu ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Duo Country Brazil Device Computer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Meu endereço não aparece na busca de endereço. Tentei colocar qualquer tipo de i...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Brother is exchange student, wants to join Family Premium

PlanPremiumCountryBelgium My Question or IssueHi, currently, my brother is an exchange student in Cyprus, but he normally still lives with us. He wants to join the Family Premium, but he won't get accepted, because he is not in Belgium. Can he still ...

• Plan Premium Country Belgium   My Question or Issue Hi, currently, my brother is an exchange student in Cyprus, but he normally still lives with us. He wants to join the Family Premium, b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot get this to work!

Plan PremiumCountry AustraliaDevice Google Home and Google Nest Mini I have two children in separate rooms with separate speakers and different tastes in music. I have Spotify Premium. I have read each post on here but just cannot get the speakers to...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Google Home and Google Nest Mini       I have two children in separate rooms with separate speakers and different tastes in m...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account visibility

HiJust upgraded to family premiumIn my settings, the word account appears but I cannot open it to see the plan or who is connected to it I am using Android and the rest of the family is on Apple My wife has account with an arrow to press to open acco...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Just upgraded to family premium In my settings, the word account appears but I cannot open it to see the plan or who is connected to it  I am using Android and the rest of the family is o...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist after switching to another family plan

PlanPremium Family CountryThe Netherlands DeviceiPadOperating SystemiOS 14 My Question or IssueWe have premium family with 3 users, all their own playlists. We are going to create a new Premium Family plan. How do I switch the users without losing th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family  Country The Netherlands   Device iPad Operating System iOS 14   My Question or Issue We have premium family with 3 users, all their own playlists. We a...
  • MVGG
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify plan familiar premium

Si me borro del plan familiar premium ¿se le notifica al administrador de la cuenta?Muchas gracias

• Si me borro del plan familiar premium ¿se le notifica al administrador de la cuenta? Muchas gracias   
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgraded to a Premium family plan. But I am unable to add members to it

PlanPremiumCountryIndia My Question or IssueI had a premium individual plan which I upgraded to a Premium family plan. But I am unable to add members to it. when I go to the invite page it shows an error "There was a problem, please try again later"....

• Plan Premium Country India     My Question or Issue I had a premium individual plan which I upgraded to a Premium family plan. But I am unable to add members to it. when I go to t...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family premium, Google home, voice recognition and children

Plan PremiumCountry Sweden DeviceIphone and google home My Question or IssueHello!I have a Spotify Family account and several google devices in my home, where my aim is that my children (all below 13 years old) will be able to play their own spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden   Device Iphone and google home   My Question or Issue Hello! I have a Spotify Family account and several google devices in my home, where my aim i...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Address and Premium Family

I apologise for eventually repeating a topic but this seems to be a specific issue, in my case. I'm currently living in Serbia and have a Premium Family account, paid with a portuguese CC, but with reference to a Serbian address, to which I cannot in...

• I apologise for eventually repeating a topic but this seems to be a specific issue, in my case.   I'm currently living in Serbia and have a Premium Family account, paid with a portuguese CC, b...
  • noee
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Transfer Acc from UK to India

Plan: Family Plan UKFree/Premium: PremiumCountry: UKDevice: Samsung S20 / Ipad / LaptopOperating System: Android Oreo, Windows 10My Question or Issue:Hi, I've been part of a Spotify Premium UK account for several years (on a family plan with 4 other ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Family Plan UK Free/Premium: Premium Country: UK Device: Samsung S20 / Ipad / Laptop Operating System:  Android Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or Issue: Hi, I've been part of a S...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution disable permant shuffle for playlist on android

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue how to permanent disable shuffle for playlists?on computer and android app? very anoying to ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Moving to another country, will it affect family members to rejoin the plan?

PlanPremiumCountryJapanDeviceOperating System My Question or IssueWe currently live in Japan, but are considering going to the Philippines to live for a while. I am the manager of the family plan, and I want to renew it in the Philippines when the cu...

• Casual Listener
  • ...am the manager of the family plan, and I want to renew it in the Philippines when the current subscription expires.   My sister just joined the plan about 7 months ago, will she be unable to r...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My family invite won't allow them to log in. Says username & password invalid??

Hi I have family premium & my daughter was included in this, until it just stopped working. Sent her a new invitation (after finding a bogus person in my account!) & she gets message that username & password invalid and can't log in. Any help appreci...

• Visitor
  • Hi I have family premium & my daughter was included in this, until it just stopped working. Sent her a new invitation (after finding a bogus person in my account!) & she gets message that u...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I stop these advertisements in premium duo.

PlanPremiumCountrySouth Africa DeviceiPhone 11Operating Systemios 14.4 My Question or Issue How do I permanently remove these adverts. I pay to not have ads. What gives?  

9E52E2B3-41D8-441C-9D70-7FFB1E6113B4.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa  Device iPhone 11 Operating System ios 14.4   My Question or Issue   How do I permanently remove these adverts. I pay to not have ads. What...
  • CarlosE
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Plano Familia

PlanPremium FamilyCountry Brazil My Question or Issue Sou a tilular do plano familia (pagante) e um dos membros da familia (irmã) que faz parte do plano precisa viajar para os EUA por 6 - 10 meses, ela terá acesso as playlists e a conta dela fora do ...

• Plan Premium Family Country  Brazil   My Question or Issue  Sou a tilular do plano familia (pagante) e um dos membros da familia (irmã) que faz parte do plano precisa viajar p...
  • Eni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium - Husband removed from account

Spotify: why do family members only have 7 days to confirm their address? Why not 30 days?why don't members have until 11:59 PM local time to confirm their address? The 7 days is not based upon a 24 hour clock. So if Spotify sends the confirmation em...

• Visitor
  • Spotify:   why do family members only have 7 days to confirm their address? Why not 30 days? why don't members have until 11:59 PM local time to confirm their address? The 7 days is not b...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution FAMILY AND ECHO ALEXA

Hi Spotify,although somebody marked this as solved: This is NOT the case!Please read all the comments in:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Premium-Family/FAMILY-AND-ECHO-ALEXA/td-p/4645953/page/4and then please ACT!!!!If my kids wouldn't urge me to st...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify, although somebody marked this as solved: This is NOT the case! Please read all the comments in: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Premium-Family/FAMILY-AND-ECHO-ALEXA/td-p/4645953/p...
  • steviehs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot get alexa devices to show in Spotify on any device

Regardless of whatever device I use (Samsung Galaxy phone, ipad, Win10 pc) I simply cannot get to see the Alexa devices in device list to playback on. I have 2 Google Home in house and I can see and playback on these. Depending on network i choose co...

• Regular
  • ...ondering is that my Spotify .account is 1 of 6 Family Premium accounts and my account is a member but not the admin.  The admin account DOES see the alexa devices but not the Google Homes.  B...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error of "not eligible" for Family Plan

I am currently a Premium user and trying to upgrade to a family account. PlanPremiumCountryIndia My Question or IssueWhen trying to upgrade to a family plan on the Spotify website, I continuously get the below error.

• Regular
  • I am currently a Premium user and trying to upgrade to a family account.   Plan Premium Country India   My Question or Issue When trying to upgrade to a family plan on the Spotify w...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes