Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing country - blank screen

Premium Family PlanHong Kong/USA Any Device (my iPhone, my Macbook, etc) Hello! I just moved to the USA from Hong Kong today and one of the things I wanted to do as soon as I got here was update my country on Spotify, just to make my billing easier. ...

spotify.png spotify2.png
  • Visitor
  • Premium Family Plan Hong Kong/USA   Any Device (my iPhone, my Macbook, etc)   Hello! I just moved to the USA from Hong Kong today and one of the things I wanted to do as soon as I g...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I listen to music on my phone and my Google Hub at the same time?

So, we have 2 Google Home Hubs. I listen to Spotify all day on my phone while working. The Google Hubs are linked to my email address. So, when I add spotify to the Hub, it is also linked to my account. So, I'll be listening to music then one of my k...

• Regular
  • So, we have 2 Google Home Hubs.  I listen to Spotify all day on my phone while working.  The Google Hubs are linked to my email address.  So, when I add spotify to the Hub, it is also ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Paying for Family Premium for my 6 teens

Plan:Premium FamilyCountry:USA Hello! I want to gift family premium to my six teens who all live at home. I don't need premium for myself, but want account access as the purchasing agent. I'm hesitant to enter my email address and when I click to sig...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Family Country: USA   Hello!  I want to gift family premium to my six teens who all live at home.  I don't need premium for myself, but want account access as the p...
  • Mamafrog
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account change plan owner

Plan: FamilyFree/Premium: PremiumCountry: Sweden Device: all (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System: all (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueIm on a family plan - me, mom and dad. Dad is the owner ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Family Free/Premium: Premium Country: Sweden   Device: all  (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System: all  (iOS 10, Android Oreo, W...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete family account without plan manager

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueIm not the plan manager of our family account but want to delete it. Our plan manager cant ac...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ot the plan manager of our family account but want to delete it. Our plan manager cant access his account anymore (old email adress). How do we stop the payment?   
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Premium Plan (USA) Wife unable to create profile

Plan: Family PremiumCountry: United StatesDevice: Phone and ComputerOperating System: Android and WindowsMy Question or Issue:I have had the family premium for years and my wife and I both listen, using my profile, so when one of us listening and the...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Family Premium Country: United States Device: Phone and Computer Operating System: Android and Windows My Question or Issue: I have had the family premium for years and my wife and I b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Want Spotify Premium for Family but don't want to change my Country

Plan: PremiumCountry: United Kingdom. Device(iPhones 11, 8 & 7") My Question or IssueHi community, I've had a Spotify Premium account for years, created when I used to live in the UK, but now I live in France. I just created a Family Premium account ...

• Visitor
  • ...o live in the UK, but now I live in France.  I just created a Family Premium account so I can add my kids and wife (all 5 of us living at the same address) but when it came to the address v...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed my plan from duo to family but didnt get the perks

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceHP PAVILION DKOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSo I had a premium duo plan going and wanted to upgrade to premium family but spotify didn't let me. so I cancelled my current plan which was gonna expire after...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country India Device HP PAVILION DK Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue So I had a premium duo plan going and wanted to upgrade to premium family b...
  • CarlosE
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I have Premium for Family, but only one person can listen at a time. Why?

Plan Family Country canada Device (iPhone SE Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I have changed to the family premium subscription with one member registered. In september... However, still only one user is a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan  Family Country  canada  Device (iPhone SE  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I have changed t...
  • Novy
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Kids asks for Premium Family even though I have that sub

Hi, I just upgraded from a Spotify Premium to a Premium Family account so my daughter's music and audio books can run through the Spotify Kids app. My Spotify account is tied to my Facebook account, so I've tried logging into Spotify Kids through the...

• Visitor
  •   Hi,   I just upgraded from a Spotify Premium to a Premium Family account so my daughter's music and audio books can run through the Spotify Kids app. My Spotify account is tied to my F...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to keep my family premium but I keep getting emails saying it will be cancelled soon?

PlanFamily PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI recently got Spotify Family and I started getting emails that I have cancelled the Spotif...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I r...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium Family Account Payments

PlanPremium FamilyPortugal Device(Honor 6x)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueCan I pay the Premium Family account with a gift card?Is it possible to change the method of payment from Pay Pal to a Gift Card?Looking forward to hear from you...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Portugal   Device (Honor 6x) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue Can I pay the Premium Family account with a gift card? Is it possible to c...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Consistently getting 'Something went wrong' on Google Home devices

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceGoogle Home DevicesOperating SystemN/A My Question or IssueFor the last year or so I consistently get errors when trying to play Spotify via Google Home devices (3 x nest mini, 1x nest hub, 1x nest hub max) and I've h...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Google Home Devices Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue For the last year or so I consistently get errors when trying to play Spotify via ...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Explicit filter can not be turned of on family account - Im on a free account not family plan.

PlanFreeCountryUnited KingdomDeviceOnePlus 6T & Lenovo Thinkpad T480sOperating SystemAndroid 9 & Ubuntu 20.04My Question or IssueI have the explicit filter enabled on my account, I cannot disable it as it says underneath 'Explicit content can't be pl...

• Visitor
  • ...ccount, I cannot disable it as it says underneath 'Explicit content can't be played on this family account' I am on a free account, not a family premium.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! replacing someone in my family

if I delete someone from my family can I immediately replace them with a new family member? I read that if I send a join link, it will remove a current member but does it randomly choose a member, or do I select? I hope that all makes sense, thank yo...

• Casual Listener
  • if I delete someone from my family   can I immediately replace them with a new family member?   I read that if I send a join link, it will remove a current member   but does it r...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot find address

PlanPremiumCountryHong KongDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueJust upgraded from Premium to Premium Family. Performed the upgrade on a PC running latest version of Win 10 and Google Chrome. As I was trying to add member at the Spo...

• Visitor
  •     Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Just upgraded from Premium to Premium Family. Performed the upgrade on a P...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium-family verification not recognizing adress

PlanPremium (family)CountryThe Netherlands Device(Samsung a8 (2018), Dell G3)Operating System(Android Oreo, Windows 10) My Question or IssueMy sister and I have signed up for a Premium-family subscription, but she has used a very specific address for...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (family) Country The Netherlands   Device (Samsung a8 (2018), Dell G3) Operating System (Android Oreo, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue My sister and I have s...
  • AJS1993
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution change contry dosn't work

PlanPremium/ FamilyCountryLuxembourg / Germany My Question or Issuehello community,my girlfriend moved from germany to luxembourg last year to live with me here in luxembourg. She has premium in germany and I have premium in luxembourg. Now I have bo...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium/ Family Country Luxembourg / Germany   My Question or Issue hello community, my girlfriend moved from germany to luxembourg last year to live with me here in l...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why did I get an Ad in the Joe Rogan Dave Chappelle podcast!

PlanPremium My Question or IssueI didn't pay for premium so you could interrupt my listening with an ad. Pretty annoying Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   My Question or Issue I didn't pay for premium so you could interrupt my listening with an ad. Pretty annoying Spotify.
  • samaz11
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes